Your privacy is very important to us. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (For example, a delivery address to send purchased goods).
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
Buying from the Store (via messaging me or through facebook)
- Prints will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class postage once payment is received, and will be shipped within 2 business days after payment.
- Payment via PayPal or in person if you decide to collect the goods.
- Once payment is received and goods are shipped, you are unable to cancel the purchase.
- Refunds will be given if the goods received have been damaged in transit. Please use the contact form to get in touch and I will be happy to assist you.
- Refunds can be given if you decide you aren’t happy with your purchase, and the print is undamaged and is returned to me. You will be refunded the total price paid, but you will be liable to pay postage to return the item to me. Refund will be given once I receive the goods back, and have checked that they are in good quality as sold.
Items sold through Etsy, Redbubble, Threadless and any other stores will follow their terms, etc.
Like most websites, ajjc.co.uk collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. ajjc.co.uk’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how ajjc.co.uk visitors use the website. (For example, the number of visitors to pages).
The owner of ajjc.co.uk does not have immediate access to the I.P address of visitors to the web pages, and can only see the country of where the visitor is from. The website owner will see the I.P address of anyone who sends electronic communication via the contact form page. This information will be kept for a maximum of 30 days on both the wordpress platform and within the owner’s personal gmail.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
The contact form may be used to send the website’s owner an email which is delivered to a personal gmail account, and a copy is stored within the WordPress platform. This information will only be used for the purpose intended by the sender, and will not be shared to any other party unless explicit permission is granted to do so, or unless it is to comply with the law. The gmail account is protected with 2-factor authentication to ensure the highest level of security. Emails will only be kept for a maximum of 30 days, after which they will be permanently deleted, and the sender may request that emails and other information can be deleted from the gmail account at any time. Your supplied name, email address, comment, I.P address, date and time of sending will also be included within the sent email. You will not be added to a marketing list and not receive any other emails which are not relevant to the intended conversation, as ajjc.co.uk does not market through email.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
ajjc.co.uk will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. ajjc.co.uk discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when ajjc.co.uk believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of ajjc.co.uk, third parties or the public at large. ajjc.co.uk takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information, through the use of two-factor authentication to access the WordPress website account.
Breach of Data
If any breach of data has been found to have occurred, relevant parties whose data may have been obtained will be notified within 72 hours, via a statement on this website, via social media pages (instagram and facebook), and via email if possible.